How to import my csv file into Abyssale
CSV files can now be easily imported on Abyssale to generate your images in bulk. Let's dive into it:
1. Go to app.abyssale.com & log in
2. Go to "Templates" and select one from your list (if you don't have any template yet, you can either design it yourself or use one from our templates library).
3. Click "Generate banners"
4. A "Generation Settings" page will appear. The CSV Import file is available, just click on "Select"
5. A popup window will appear asking you to select (or drag&drop) your .csv file. As an example, you can download this file.
As mentioned in the area, the first row must contain your columns' names. If one column is empty, it will be skipped. The content inputted in other rows (row 2, row 3, row4, ...) will be analyzed by Abyssale to guess which type of content it should be associated with:
- Color type: Hexadecimal color (6 or 8 digits starting with a # character). i.e #EAEAEA or #FF000033
- Image type: Image URL (supported types: jpeg/png and svg). i.e https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2020/12/13/16/21/stork-5828727_960_720.jpg .
- Beware: URLs such as https://unsplash.com/photos/BkkVcWUgwEk are HTML links and not images, hence this parameter will be considered as a text type (not an image).
- Text type: Any type of text content. If you'd like, you can announce in advance line breaks by using \n in your text payload (or by using a real line break).
- Rating type: Score: Round number between 0-100. (It will be automatically converted to 5-stars ratings)
6. Once your file is selected (or drag & dropped), a mapping will be displayed in the popup window (all checkboxes are unselected by default).
10. Here you need to check your Abyssale layers (from your template) that you would like to populate with data from your Airtable base (selected columns). To achieve this, just enable your desired layers and select on the right side which columns you would like to map.
When fetching your data, we are guessing which kind of columns you have. That's why you don't see all columns on all select fields. "image_urls" will only contain image fields, "color" & "background_color" only hexa color fields...
Once you've completed your mapping, click on "Create feed".
11. Your feed will be created and you will be redirected to it.
12. You can now edit all of your data & start generating your banners from your data.