Airtable - How to get started with the Abyssale Airtable application
The Abyssale's Airtable application allows to auto-generate images for your records from a single button directly inside Airtable.
The application can be found in the Airtable marketplace here: https://airtable.com/marketplace/blkB14c3EShbFLlh4/abyssale
PS: Airtable Apps are only available in Paid plans.
How to install it:
- Go to the Airtable Abyssale application page & Click "Install App"
- Select a workspace & the Airtable base. This base is where your Airtable records are located & from where you will be generating your images.
- Then click "Install app"
Once you installed the Abyssale application, you should have the Abyssale panel on the panel of your base, like:
Connect Abyssale with Airtable
|1st Step: Click "Get Started"||2nd Step: Follow the instructions & paste your API Key|
On the second step:
- Go to https://app.abyssale.com > Settings -> API
- If you don't have a key yet, click "Request an API Key" (that will generate your account API Key, available for all users of your Abyssale organization).
- Click "Copy"
- Paste your API Key in the required field
- Click "Save"
Once you reach "Image Generation Settings", you can start generating images from your Airtable records & Abyssale templates.