How the 7-day trial works
Welcome aboard! When you register with Abyssale, you're placed on the Advanced plan for a 7-day trial. There are many awesome features to take advantage of during the trial, and it also gives you a great chance to poke around and get a feel for the product.
During this time, you have access to all of Abyssale's features, including Generation, Collaboration, and Integration. There are little to no limitations during the trial, and you can add as many team members as you'd like.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Within the Abyssale trial, all of our features are included for you to get the most of the trial period as possible. Gain hours on banner creation and speed up your marketing process. Check them out:
- Add as many team members as you'd like in your organization account
- Generate as many banners as you'd need for your next marketing campaigns
- Vary banner content to test multiple marketing content at scale
- Vary banner formats to scale across all platforms
- Edit banners to add your personal touch
- Share banners to key stakeholders
- Comments on banners and involve your team on your marketing efforts
- Update banner statuses and improve your marketing workflow
What happens after my trial?
At the end of your trial period, your account will be placed on our Free plan. To gain access to all Abyssale features and lift banner generation & export limitations, you can either upgrade to the Essential plan or Advanced plan. You can contact us for more information regarding our Enterprise plan.
The Account Owner (the individual who set up the organization account) can make the choice from the organization settings Billing page. You can find all the details about each of them on our Pricing page.
All of your projects, generated banners, conversations, and organization settings will stay put!
Do I have to wait 7 days before upgrading/downgrading?
Not at all! If you've fallen in love with Abyssale, you can upgrade or downgrade at any time under your Billing page. If you don't have access to that page, you will need to reach out to the Account Owner, who is the only one with access to the billing portion of the account.
Will I be charged at the end of the trial?
No credit cards are necessary to try Abyssale! You won't be charged unless you upgrade to one of the paid plans.